The cruel truth is...
It’s hard to avoid chemicals. They are everywhere!
Most people can’t avoid them. Personal care products, beauty products, and cosmetics typically contain a long list of toxic ingredients.
And experts agree that our toxic load is becoming very challenging to manage.
With over 1000 new chemicals being introduced every year, we are facing a serious problem. Today alone, you have likely encountered hundreds of toxins.
Take your daily shaving cream – it likely contains 23 synthetic ingredients such as Isopropyl Isostearate, Phthalates, and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, all of which may be linked to hormone disruption, weight gain, and possibly cancer.
And what about your expensive daily moisturizer? I’m sure it contains another 55 harmful toxic ingredients. Yes, I just counted the ingredients on the world’s #1 best selling moisturizer and it was ACTUALLY 55!
Are these chemical ingredients as safe as the manufacturers have you believe?
I know it’s hard to sort thru the different products in your bathroom trying to figure out what’s safe and what’s not. In just a second, I’m going to share my secret weapon with you. Sit tight...
Manufacturers are putting thousands of chemicals on the shelves and claiming that they are 100% safe, so do we really need to be worried?
The answer is YES! Absolutely!
Sadly, these companies don’t care one bit about your health.
They are interested in selling their products – ones that have a very long shelf life, packed with preservatives and other cheap ingredients.
You ask why?
The answer is, it means more profits for them.
The fact remains that there is no deficiency of chemically ridden personal care products, beauty products, and cosmetics.
If you want quality products, you’ve got to look elsewhere, because 98% of the products on the shelves in your local drugstore are packed with carcinogenic ingredients that may be affecting your health. Some believe they even cause cancer.
I want to show you how Melissa replaced 136 daily chemical ingredients in her bathroom with this secret weapon - 100% RAW COCOMD coconut oil!
If you haven’t heard of COCOMD Coconut Oil – it’s the only coconut oil on the market that uses the RAW100TM process to extract the oil from the freshest coconuts. It’s cold-pressed and never heated past room temperature, which guarantees the maximum health benefits and nourishment for your skin with every spoon.
1. Hair Conditioner – Replace your hair conditioner by placing a pea-sized amount between the palms of your hands and rubbing it into the ends of your hair with a smooth, downward motion. For best results, leave it for at least half an hour before showering. If you are pressed for time, it can be applied to wet hair in the shower and left to sit for a minute or two. Wash your hair as you normally would then dry and style it as usual. You will find that coconut oil leaves hair smooth and shiny, without all the chemicals found in common conditioners.
2. Body Moisturizer - If you don’t have a regular moisturizing routine, isn’t it time to include one without all the toxins in most creams? I promise you will notice a significant difference in the way your skin feels using COCOMD coconut oil and I can bet you will want to continue using it on a regular basis. Simply apply a small amount with the tips of your fingers and rub in a circular motion until it has soaked into your skin.
3. Face Serum – Most eye creams are loaded with synthetic ingredients. Why not use COCOMD coconut oil? It makes an effective eye cream to remedy the bags under tired eyes and reduce the wrinkles that form from smiling, aging, or sun damage. To use coconut oil to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, use it just before bed so you can receive the nourishing effects throughout the night.
4. Shaving Cream - To use COCOMD coconut oil as shaving cream, spread a small amount over the area to be shaved and use a sharp razor. It’s as simple as that! COCOMD coconut oil spreads easiest when your skin is dry, but if you are shaving in the shower, it still works just as well when the skin is wet. The warm water stimulates the hair follicles allowing for a closer shave. As an added bonus, you won’t have to moisturize after shaving because COCOMD leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
5. MakeUp Remover – To use COCOMD coconut oil as a makeup remover, dip a cotton ball in the melted oil and dab the area to be cleaned. Let the oil soak into the skin and wipe away. When removing makeup from your eyes, wipe from the inside of your eye and away from your nose. Repeat this process as necessary until all the make-up has been removed. Follow up by washing your face with your favorite cleanser.
“I not only got rid of my hair conditioner, body moisturizer, face serum, and makeup remover, I also chucked my toxic shaving cream. YES, you heard me right. I now use COCOMD coconut oil to shave my legs instead of spreading 23 synthetic chemicals on my skin every morning.” - Melissa
COCOMD is the one-stop beauty solution that can literally reduce exposure to thousands of chemicals. It’s the purest form of coconut oil available in North America and has the highest nutrient content compared to any other oil.
Chemicals that Melissa was exposing herself to everyday were affecting her health and she didn’t even know it. She use to get headaches frequently, she always felt fatigued, and her skin was often itchy.
Since ditching the toxic chemicals in her bathroom and switching to 100% Raw COCOMD Coconut Oil, she not only looks beautiful, she feels so much healthier.
By taking one day out of your busy schedule to sort through your personal care products and toss the one’s you no longer need, you too can achieve results like Melissa.
And in case you have doubts about the incredible oil I’m talking about, you’ll be happy to know that COCOMD offers a full money-back guarantee. They will give you a full refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase. No questions asked.
PLUS, you’ll receive 10% off your order with this exclusive one-time offer. Follow this link to take advantage of this special deal.
You’ll receive two bottle of COCOMD 100% Raw Coconut Oil PLUS free shipping.